We are niche Financial Advisory firm recently moved into newly renovated offices in Ottery St Mary. We are seeking a paraplanner to support the Director and advisers with research and report writing.
This role will expand as time goes on to include a greater level of client interaction and preparation for client meetings.
The main role will be working alongside the Director, supporting him with the expanding business as well as providing adhoc support to advisers when needed.
This is a training role which will require study and completion of 6 exams to become diploma qualified.
Duties to include:
- Conducting research and drafting recommendation reports and annual review reports
- Liaising with providers to obtain information and resolve queries
- Refining internal processes and procedures to ensure they remain effective and compliant with the ever changing regulatory requirements.
- Providing support with cashflow forecasting for clients
- Ensuring client records are maintained and compliant
- Providing support with the preparation of 6 monthly and annual reviews for investment clients
- Providing support with the maintenance and ongoing research of the central investment process
- Adhoc projects to help improve efficiencies within the planning process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong pension and investment technical knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible working attitude
As an expanding advice firm, we are seeking someone who wants to grow with the business through continued development. Our advisers are Chartered or working towards this and this is something we are keen to achieve with all members of staff. Ongoing support would be considered with future study for the right candidate.
As we grow, further opportunities will become available for right candidate. We have a strong culture of promoting from within and helping employees reach their full potential.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.